Tuesday, December 23, 2008

DaLLaS' SeCoND NeW KNee!

Well Dallas had his knee surgery today! It was a long day for both of us... We were at the surgical center at 11:00 (a half hour early... the weather was horrible) they took him back and I waited and waited... made a beanie (new project, Scott Linsley from my work taught me how to crochet them) then they came and got me and took me to recovery... He did way good and it went super well... they fixed the meniscus, cleaned up a bunch of stuff from his first surgery (back when we were dating) and he is now home (we got home around 5:00pm) sleeping on the couch (he can't get up the stairs to the bedroom, plus he thought that it might be too dangerous... i guess i kick!) So now it is my bedtime so I can go to work tomorrow! Hope you all have a great Christmas!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I am glad things went well. Here's hoping for a super speedy recovery.

Merry Christmas!

Steph said...

Wow, glad it went well! And good thing you had a project to keep you busy all that time! =)

Jessie said...

I'm glad to hear that everything went good! Hopefully he recovers quick, I bet it is painful :( Did you guys have a good Christmas?

Maeg said...

Hey Jyl! It's great to hear from you...I look forward to reading more on you blog! How was your new year? I can't believe you have been married so long! I guess that is sad to think we have been out of high school even longer!!!yikes! Keep in touch...