Friday, January 9, 2009

BRiNG oN SPRiNG...

I think that mother nature thinks she is funny... 4-12 inches of snow one day... 45+ degree temp. the next, I guess that is not that warm but the sun is taunting me if nothing else! It screams at me "look at me, look at me, but if you try to come out to bask in my warmth you WILL get frostbite!" I enjoy weather change but how can i appreciate it if I don't complain about it.
Not much new going on the Holiday's were the Holiday's, too much food, lots of family and this year alot of time at home with Dallas! It has been nice but I did enjoy going back to work, I also enjoyed Dallas going back to work too! But that is about it not much else so I hope everyone else will enjoy the sun and frostbite with me! Bring on Spring...

4 comments:

Lacei Child said...

Hey Jyl! I hear ya! I am so excited for Spring to! Samantha is going crazy staying inside so much! Hey, I can't remember if it was you or Bri I asked but do you happen to have a copy of any of our dances? Like Unbelievable?

Jeff and Erin said...

You should come on down to our neck of the woods for a visit! It's suppose to be in the 60s today and it's beautiful!!! Hope your not too jealous :)
How's Dallas getting along?

Jessie said...

Oh Jyl, I am totally with ya, I have had it with this snow stuff.... We can't wait for spring!

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

Seriously so true huh how crazy our weather really is... I mainly enjoy the sun but love the snow on occasion.