Sunday, December 14, 2008

WiNTeR iS HeRe!

The first good snow storm... this starts off my Christmas season! Well we have been busy getting ready for the holidays... The first of Dec. I made table decorations for our ward Christmas party. They turned out way cute... I will post a pic once i take one of the sample. Then I had to get my Christmas presents ready for my work friends... so off to Tai Pan to get some ideas! I came up with something way cute thanks to Dallas he helped me with the idea... I found these way cute candy jars... filled them with little cranberries and provided a way good jello recipe with the jello's inside the jars. Now I am making scarfs for my young women for Sunday and making sure all of the paperwork is done for Dallas' knee surgery (that will be next tuesday!) So that is what I have been up to...not much fun but way busy... Sorry NO PICTURES! Hopefully I will have some next time! Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Brandon, Emily and Chloe said...

You have been BUSY! I'm sure all of your Christmas presents are turning out darling!