Sunday, December 21, 2008

CHRiSTMaS...

Today we had a Christmas type lesson for Young Women class, what our pres. does is a little different. Every year we have a Christmas Breakfast, we go pick up the girls that don't usually come, in pj's or what ever, and this year we had an egg pizza; cinnamon rolls, and juice & fruit. Then we give them there Christmas gifts this year, a bell ornament and a yarn scarf (thanks Lacey) and share a favorite Christmas memory or our favorite Christmas story. I am so thankful for the two young women we have right now. I feel that I am so blessed to have this calling to teach me how to serve others. Our Young Womens program is few in numbers but I think that they have great faith and that helps me to appreciate the job I have to help the ones who are not quite there yet. Well that it my little spill for today! Hope you all have a great Christmas!

5 comments:

Autumn and Josh said...

hey Jly here is our blog. http://www.thechristiansen.blogspot.com if this doesnt work let me know at anniesmile22@hotmail.com

Jeff and Erin said...

I love YWs so much! I was an advisor in our last ward and I loved it and I miss it so much!

Jessie said...

Sounds Fun Jyl! I bet you are a great YW leader:)

Steph said...

That's a fun calling, I was in YW in my last ward, I miss it! That egg pizza sounds good...

Emily said...

I've never heard of an egg pizza, but I bet it was yummy! I would love to serve in the YM, I bet the girls just love you!!