Saturday, April 26, 2008

CALIFORINA HERE WE COME!

This is another I AM EXCITED POST! Just a little FYI, Dallas' Uncle and Aunt live in California... They invited us out so Dallas can do some major golfing and I can do some major shopping! Just what I need more shopping... But anyway so the days are set the plane tickets purchased and we are headed to California the first part of June! Besides the shopping I am way excited to go to the beach and get some of those great California rays...So because of the beach aspect of our trip I have decided to make every effort to get in the shape! So far I have gone to the gym everyday since I found out the trip was a go! Good for me... that is a whole four days lets see how the next month goes! Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

Hollie said...

California...FUN! you will be gone the first part of june?? that will be me and my hubbies anniversary!! i hope you guys have tonz of fun...and im proud of you...gym everyday...thats hard...i need to do that...you inspire me;)

Amanda said...

Have a lot of fun. I am jealous, I always love a trip to California. You lucked out with family out there, what a bonus.

Diane said...

California rays!! Even the thought just makes me smile. You were looking good at Jayme's baby shower, but you've always been good looking! The gym probably had nothing to do with it. Enjoy yourself!