Saturday, April 12, 2008

NOT MUCH NEW!!

It is hard to post things when not much happens... I must say I am so happy the weatherman said Monday would be in the high 70's!!! That is the best news I have gotten in a few weeks! Also I have been attempting my first diaper bag... once I started I found I don't really know the basics of sewing so I bought a book and my bag has been put on hold while I make starter projects... window treatments and home decor items are the topics of the book so we will see how those turn out first. Now that spring is here I am gearing up to start fixing up my little townhouse... I just have to decide what I want first, my kitchen floor, carpet, painting etc... I have a few projects in mind I just can't decide what I want first! Well I have added some of my fav. websites please view and enjoy!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I am happy about the 70s too! I think they said maybe 80 today (but windy, so that isn't as good). You are much better than I am to be decorating and sewing. I have been trying to crochet a blanket, and I just never work on it. Oh well.

Jessie said...

Jyl, Its good to hear you're still out there! I can't wait to see the diaper bag... is this an annoucement of some kind??! :) I tried to sew one a while back and also discovered I had no sewing skills. It seems easier then it really is, and patterns aren't so easy to follow.(for me anyway) Good Luck though, and I want to see pictures of the finished project! Talk to you soon:)