Saturday, May 17, 2008

NOT MUCH NEW!!

Well I still don't have much new to post! We are just waiting for my sister to have her baby... She is due June 2nd and is very confident that he will be a June baby... I have been getting my house ready for some new carpet and tile... So we have been doing some major cleaning... ( I work with the people that will come to measure and install and how embarrassed would I be with a dirty house!) Other than that not too much else is going on... Just preparing for CALIFORNIA!!! Oh... Who was thrilled with the 90 degree weather this weekend... I know that I was!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

It was a beautiful weekend! We had a lot of fun playing outside. I am so excited for summer!

Jeff and Erin said...

Hi Jyl! Just thought I'd say hello. I'm trying to get this blog stuff figured out. hope that all is well with you and your family! Let us know when Jayme has that baby!

Chrystie said...

Yay! Keep us posted on Ryker, we are dying to meet him!! I am loving the 90 degrees!! Too bad it is going back down to 60 in a couple days.

Chad and Stacey said...

Jyl I hated the 90 degrees. Way too hot. How am I supposed to take Kali for a walk and get a nice suntan myself when just looking out the window makes me sweat!! By the way it is 3 AM and I'm surfing the internet because Kali decided it was awake time. Cherish your sleep!!