Wednesday, April 23, 2008

SO EXCITED!!!

I have decided that because I lead a rather blagh life...with not much to blog about I will post anything that makes me happy so you can share! So today I went to a Purse Party... ( when I go to heaven it will be a purse and shoe store!) Dallas hates these parties because I always come home with something... Today I got a new purse!!! It is so cute... It is a coach bag with lime green trim... That is what made me happy today! Hope you all enjoy as well!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like you had fun. I never have had good taste in things like purses and shoes. So I am jealous of you and your sense of style! Maybe I will learn someday. But glad to hear you are having fun.

Stacy said...

Fun Fun, I am a big fan of shoes myself, and it gets me into trouble, but i do love them. Oh p.s your diaper cake on your previous blog is way cute! Way to go!

Chrystie said...

A coach bag! Are you rich? I finally found a cute diaper bag/purse that I love, but I would have a zillion if I had the $$$. I love shoes too, but my feet are too big. I see cute ones on display, but by the time I get up to size 9, they are not always so cute anymore. Cute diaper cake too, you rock.

Jessie said...

Jyl! I want to go to the same Heaven you're going to:)

Loveless Fam said...

Jyl you are so funny. Your life isn't boring!! It seems to be pretty exciting every time I talk to you. Congrats on the new purse. That is always fun. I can't remember the last time I got a new purse unless you count diaper bags as purses.