Thursday, January 22, 2009

Another YeaR Older...

I do like that, being another year older... I might not like it for too much longer... I will just post about both mine and dallas birthdays at the same time since I think I neglected his... We will start with his Dec. 26 (I didn't forget this year!) Well Dallas got what ever he wanted for dinner, he wanted my homemade Schnitzel with garlic red potatoes. Lucky Him... He had his knee surgery two days before Christmas so other than dinner he laid on the couch. Yay Him! As for the present he wanted a new fly fishing rod, instead he has now decided to get a new stereo system for the fj. Happy Birthday Dallas!
As for me my birthday week started on Sunday Jan 18, with dinner at the Roberts, we had great food and my parents gave a Wii Fit (which I love). On to my Holiday Birthday (thank you Martin Luther King Jr.) Dallas surprised me with my little zune (in red). And a great dinner at Corbins (the best molten lava cake ever!) My birthday week will end with dinner at the Penrod's on Sunday. Lucky Me! I do love my birthday week!

4 comments:

Diane said...

You get a whole birthday WEEK! You are indeed a lucky young lady. Some of us would like to ignore even just the day. Ha Ha.

Brandon, Emily and Chloe said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It sounds like it has been fun to celebrate! We hope you enjoyed your special day!

The Stanger Fam said...

Happy Late B-Day, sounds like you and Dallas had a good time. And, a Wii Fit, that would totally be an awesome present!

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

I love how you say your birthday WEEK... isn't it great to stretch out your birthday as long as you can sometimes. ha ha Happy late birthday to both of you!