Wednesday, February 18, 2009

aNy iDeaS...

Well as of right now not much is going on like in almost every other post i write... But I need help with ideas!!! I am planning a baby shower for my friend (any good invitation ideas, food anything) Last shower I helped with my mom did, so my mom had all the good ideas!

Next I am helping to get ready for New Beginnings... (we are doing a thing with feet and shoes(Soul... Sole)) get the idea. again any great ideas for invitations, they think i am creative and can come up with anything... Right now I am... I won't say stumped just foggy... hence a sinus infection coupled with a head cold... Lucky me I get to go to work tomorrow... oh well!!! Enjoy the snow! Ya RIGHT!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

I get all my ideas from Karrie. Seriously, she has tons of ideas. She saves all the invitations she gets from everyone. Just call her. She would be more than willing to help you with ideas for both.

Chelsey said...

HEY JYL! HOPEFULLY I'M NOT TOO LATE TO GIVE A LITTLE HELP. BUT, I HAVE BEEN MAKING THESE AMAZING PREZTEL BITES, AND THEY SEEM TOO BE A BIG HIT WHERE EVER I TAKE THEM. JUST PUT A REGULAR PRETZEL ON A COOKIE SHEET PLACE A ROLO ON TOP PLACE IN OVEN AT 250* WATCH FOR THE CHOCOLATE TO START SHINING USUALLY ONLY TAKES A MINUTE OR TWO, PULL THEM OUT AND PLACE A PEANUT ON TOP. I LIKE USSING PEANUT M&M'S FOR MORE CHOCOLATE. THEY ARE FABULOUS! I LOVE THEM. HOPEFULLY THAT CAN HELP A LITTLE, IF NOT, MAKE SOME FOR YOU AND DALLAS AND ENJOY!