Tuesday, May 27, 2008

5 YEARS & FOREVERish TO GO!


I am happy to announce that we made it!!! There is no take backs and according to my dad the return policy was up after the first year! May 22 was our 5 year anniversary! I can not believe that it has been that long! I can't believe that Dallas made it that long! The funny thing is I still kinda like the guy! I guess that we will just have to see if we make it the next 5 years! (Forever is too long to think about I like to take it 5 years at a time, a little more manageable!)

7 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations!! - Your pictures are sure darling! Five years does seem like a long time - eternity is very hard to imagine!

Amanda said...

Wow. It doesn't seem like it was 5 years ago! Congratulations.

Adam and Ashley said...

Where has the time gone? Congratulations and I am sure the best is yet to come.

Chad and Stacey said...

I love the pictures Jyl. They were fun to look at and you still look every bit as cute! Congrats on 5 years. I will have to call for advice sometime!

Jeff and Erin said...

5 years for real? I can't believe how fast time flies. Congrats! Tell your fam hi :)

Chrystie said...

Awwwwwwww...you guys are so cute! Congrats on 5 years! Before you know it, you will be celebrating 10, like Preston and me this year! Time flies!!

Jessie said...

Wow! 5 years already:) I like your idea about the looking at it 5 years at a time!! And is that ring in the picture a gift??? If so, what a great present... if Not, come on Dallas, what were you thinking :) :) anyway, congrats! I remember the wedding like it was yesterday!