Wednesday, July 9, 2008

FOURTH OF JULY!!




The fourth of July was way fun... we went to the North Ogden parade with Dallas' family then we all got together for dinner!!! Fireworks at Chuck and Lori's is always the best... Then on Sat we drove up to Bear Lake to spend some time with my family... I have never seen our Bear Lake beach so cram pack full of people (from now on I will stick to the less populated weekends!) But it was alot of fun we spent time with my Dad's family from Florida, we were so excited to see Terry, MJ and Dalton! (I have to steal pictures from my mom on that one) But it was also Rykers first Bear Lake trip... He had as much fun as we did I am sure... So here are a few pictures I took of Ryker before we left! He is getting so big...



11 comments:

Jeff and Erin said...

wow, bear lake was packed! Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend! I can't believe how big Ryker is, he is so cute!

Stacy said...

wow ryker is growing fast, i forget how fast they change, he is so cute. It sound like you guys had fun.

Amanda said...

Glad you had a good time at Bear Lake. I haven't been up there yet this year - guess I should get on that.

Chad and Stacey said...

I'm glad you got some time off work. You should try taking off 3 months...it's fantastic! Your nephew looks so much like you and your sister. I'm glad everything is going well for them!

Jessie said...

Cute pictures Jyl! Ryker is so cute, I think he looks like Jamie:)

Lacei Child said...

Hey! We had to make our blog private, someone from a prison was logging on every night for like 3-4 hours!!! If you leave me a post with your email (or email me it) I will add you to our 'ok list' :) ~lace laceichild@hotmail.com

Chelsey said...

Bear Lake was Jammed packed over the fourth. I was shocked to see all the beaches covered with people! I can't believe how popular the little town is now. It used to be such a ghost town. I'm glad you guys had fun. And Jamie's little guy is way cute.

Jeff and Erin said...

I laughed so hard at the memories you left! Oh the good ole days of camping, remember the moose that almost ran over you?!? And I loved the times after school hanging out at your house! I still marvel at all of your mothers shoes! I remember one time we were looking at a magazine and Sheryl was asking about the "shoulder pads" in the magazine but they were really "enhancers" :)

Lacei Child said...

Hey Girl, you need to -blog it up!- it's been a while since ya updated! Me & Kyrsten (Sagendorf) are in need of Dance Company Memories :) My sis is putting all my VHS/DVD into movie style on this machine she got so if you have any I could include on my video 'montoge' that would be sweet! I could have my sis make a copy for Kyrsten & a new one Just for you! :) Let me know if you got anything... ~lacerdee

The Jackson's said...

Hi Jyl! Cute blog! Your nephew Ryker is so adorable! :)

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

You've been tagged Ü