Tuesday, July 1, 2008

CALIFORNIA!! (a month later!)



Well these are the only pictures that I took of our California trip... We went down to the Ventura Harbor for lunch and to wander through the shops... It was a ton of fun and after that we went up to main street and found some great little shops!!! I love finding great deals and I do love to shop every now and then... It really made the trip fun I went shopping every day and got some cute stuff for everyone! And Dallas got to golfing pretty much the whole time! They played in a tournament and they took 1st place gross for the girl and boy teams! They also took first place in the Rock Band challenge (they had an advantage Dallas and his cousin Chad both love to play Rock Band) but still they won some fun stuff and got a trophy! Well hope everyone is having a good summer... Its almost over! Enjoy the sun while its here(I am!!!)

5 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like fun - I'm jealous, I would love a vacation!

Hollie said...

WOW...looks like you took lots of pictures-lol! ok im just a picture nut. But the pics are cute and it sound like you guys had a fun time...i wanna go to Cali...im like you, i have my florida trip that i havent posted yet and that was in April-haha. ill get to it:)

Amanda said...

Glad you had fun. the weather looks great - we were still cold here then.

Enjoy your summer

Chad and Stacey said...

Geeze Jyl it looks like you went yacht shipping too! Have I mentioned to you that you need to post more often? I want to see more of your nephew! Say hi to everyone at work. I'll be back before you know it (how sad!!!)

Jeff and Erin said...

Glad that you guys had fun on your trip. Tell Dallas congrats on all of his wins, that's awesome! good thing he didn't have Laurie on his team singing, they might not have won :) How are Jayme and Scott and little ryker doing? Hope everyone is well!