Friday, February 15, 2008

TAG I'M IT?

Tag you're soon to be IT....

I have been tagged by Jessie...

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beggining. B: Each player answers the quesations about themselves. C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years ago today...
That would make it 1998... 9th grade, I was pretty good at school... I'm sure I had homework that I was scrambling to finish! (I procratinted back then too!)

I Enjoy:
Spending all of my time with my husband... I just can never get enough time with him! I enjoy designing homes (can't wait to do mine!) and I love to sew... Right now I am working on draperies, and diaper bags!

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
Well I am sure Dallas would make me invest or save a good chunk so we would never have to work... Then we would begin doing all of the things we talk about... trips, presents, new car, I would share some of the billions with family... I hope to say I would still be the same person if I had a billion dollars!?

3 of my bad habits:
-I have the hardest time making decisions!
-I always have to put my cold feet on dallas' leg at night, just so I can fall asleep!
-I always put garabage in the sink! (It is just more convient!)

5 places I have lived:
-Harrisville UT
-North Ogden (But I have lived in 3 different locations within North Ogden)

5 Jobs that I have had:
-Acres Market
-Home Depot
-R-N-R Carpet Center
Thats it...

5 things people don't know about me:
-I was born with a heart problem...
-I wont eat meat off of a bone...
-I hate it when people put tin foil in thier windows (it makes me crazy!)...
-I love shoes and purses...
-I want to open a drapery/ design business...

Tag your It.... HOLLIE... KARA... STACY!

3 comments:

Loveless Fam said...

I just want to remind you that we are family so I can't wait for you to get that billions of dollars.

Chelsey said...

I love these tags! it's fun to learn new things from old friends! I would have never guessed that you won't eat meat off a bone- I think that would be awesome if you could open your own drapery business!

Amanda said...

Hey Jyl,

I won't eat meat off a bone either. Maybe it is genetic! I could when I was a kid, but I can't anymore. I was just at Disneyland and I am totally disgusted by the turkey legs people carry around and eat off the drumstick. Makes me sick. Maybe we should start a support group.
Have a great day!