Monday, February 4, 2008

GUITAR HERO JUNKIES!!!

Ok I know how nerdy this all sounds but as a belated birthday present to myself (with the use of all of my great birthday gift cards) all I wanted was Guitar Hero III... We didn't have the xbox or anything so we finaly found all of the stuff that we needed and that is all that we have done all weekend. I now have blister on the tips of my fingers from hitting all of the dumb buttons. But I can't believe how much fun it is. We are now looking for Guitar Hero II so that we can have two controllers and a lot more songs to play. The funniest part is that Dallas enjoys it just as much if not more than me. We now have to take turns playing and right now it is his turn.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like fun. Matt bought me a Wii for my wedding present, so we waste our time away playing games on that. I know they have a guitar hero for it - maybe we will have to give it a shot!

Kara said...

That is so funny!! I hear that so many people like guitar hero..I have never played but I think that I need to try it soon:) Hope your birthday was good:)

Loveless Fam said...

I'm the worst guitar hero player ever!!! We played it at a friends house and to say the least I should never play that game again. I'm glad you like it. Our friends love theirs.

The Stanger Fam said...

I can only imagine you jammin' out! I but you two have some good times with that - have fun!

Jessie said...

Tag your It, check out my blog when you get a second! Have fun:)

Stacy said...

Good luck with the addiciton, my brother and alex B. never quit playing that game, i've tried it, and I am absolutely terrible at it, but it is fun.

The Walkers said...

Jyl! How are you?! This is Heather (Satterthwaite) Walker! I came across you blog and thought I would leave you a comment and say hi! I love Guitar Hero too! My husband makes fun of me!!! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my page!