Saturday, March 27, 2010

a ReaLLy LoNG Week...

Since monday Dallas has been in Memphis for work. This is his first work trip and he usually doesn't leave for more than a weekend when he goes somewhere. But this last week made me appreciate how much he does for me. The garbage, the dishes, dinner, taking care of our kitty... and that is just a few... I can't wait for him to get home!!! On a side note... while I have had a little bit of time on my hands I have started a quilt. I am hoping it will be easy enough that I will actually finish it! Pictures to come when I get it done!!! I also have been working on a new purse, (that is my new hobby) instead of buying them I have been making them. Also pictures to come when I get the chance! Leather working is my next adventure, as soon as the how to book gets here!

1 comment:

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

Wow lil Miss Creative! You'll definitely have to show me your purses - I bet they'll be adorable!