Sunday, April 19, 2009

80 DeGReeS HeRe We CoMe!

Well I don't really have much of anything new going on lately! But I always like to see new things on all your blogs so I must follow suit! All we have been doing lately is working, and that is about it... I am still learning how to golf that has been an interesting project for Dallas to try to teach me, I either do really good or I get really mad when I do really bad... I am still working on the in between, but on the upside there are more times that are good now and less bad! I have also started making a quilt... I never realized how much time it takes to just cut out all the pieces but it is still a huge work in progress. Other than that not much else is going on in our lives. Dallas will be skipping softball season this spring...(until his knee is a bit stronger) But he is working really hard to be ready for the fall season... I will miss watching him play this spring, I always enjoy it! But that's it! Oh ya hope everyone is as ready as I am for 80 degree weather next week! I CAN'T WAIT!

5 comments:

Steph said...

I hear ya, we need some sunshine and heat around here!!

Amanda said...

I'm impressed that you are learning to golf. I tried once but would just get so frustrated. Matt keeps saying that he will get me out again. Maybe we can go together sometime. We can have a Haun Cousin golf party.

Loveless Fam said...

80 degrees sounds nice to me! Good luck with the golfing. My grandpa always tried to teach me how to golf, but he finally gave up when her realized that I was no good at it.

Kiera said...

Hey Jyl,

I decided to join the blogging world!

visit me
itsjustme-kiera.blogspot.com

Emily said...

80 degrees sounds better then 95, it's stinkin hot down here!