Sunday, September 14, 2008

LOTS TO CATCH UP!!

Well... lots has been happening... The most exciting is my nephew, Ryker had his first surgery for his cleft pallet and lip! Everything went great and he is such a trooper! See Jayme's blog to see great pictures... she will have them before I will!


This is me and Dallas at ALCATRAZ! I am working on a slide show... I took way too many pictures to even tell you! But we had soooo!!! much fun in San Francisco! I can't wait to go back someday... the best purses in china town... so much shopping and way too many sites to see! I will post more later!!!

8 comments:

Lacei Child said...

Hey! My in-laws live in Half Moon Bay! Did you eat at In-N-Out Burger? I sure hope so! Glad your posting again! ~lace

Chrystie said...

I love San Francisco, there is so much to see and do! Glad you had fun and hopefully your internet isn't retarded now!

Hollie said...

YAY a post:) good to see you guys are still alive:)
btw:
we are going private..send me your email address so i can send you and invite to the blog;)
awesomehol@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

I haven't been to San Francisco for a long time! Glad you had fun and I am looking forward to seeing some good pictures.

Lindsay said...

JYL - LONG TIME NO SEE! I'm so glad to hear we have twinner cars - we are pretty much the coolest!!
Ps, your blog is SUPER cute!

Loveless Fam said...

Hello Friend glad to see a post! Ryker does look great and I am glad that everything went well!

Stacy said...

How fun, i love going on vacations like that! Hey I hope your golfing skills are continuing to improve I love that I see you most often on the driving range, that is so funny! I'm sure i'll see ya soon!

Brandon, Emily and Chloe said...

Cute new layout! Jyl, I have your sunglasses from a BBQ at our house a long time ago. I will try to remember to bring them to the game on Monday :)!