Thursday, December 27, 2007

CRAZY FEW MONTHS!

Hi! Sorry I have been slacking in my blog posting... It has been a crazy few months... I finally got the pics up from Dallas' cousin Chad's wedding. It was such fun to go to California and I know all the Penrod's are sad it will be the last California wedding. We will have to figure a new time to have the Penrod Family Dance Off!!! Well after California in November we went to Florida in December. I will work on getting the pics up for that... but that vacation was with my family the Roberts, it was our Christmas present. It was great fun despite the unseasonably cold weather. (I am not bitter about that!) Well I hope to get everything caught up soon, wish me luck I might need it!

5 comments:

Loveless Fam said...

YEAH!!! I've been wondering how you've been doing. I know I should just call, but this is a little bit easier! Glad to hear the you trips to both sides of the country were fun. Keep on posting!

Lori said...

good to hear from you. I love your blog and now I feel really inept with my limited blogging skills...do you give lessons? Thank you so much for the Christmas present...it got here just fine and in time.

Hollie said...

Jilly can you believe i called you something other than j-y-l?? i cant either:) sounds like youve been having a super time!! So we both went to Florida exept i went in Nov. were abouts?? miss ya:(

Chelsey said...

Wow Jyl you are one busy little chicka. Sounds like your trips were tons of fun. I'm glad i can kinda keep in touch with you through your blogs.

Jessie said...

Nice to see your blogging again, man was I getting sick of that Chili recipe everytime I got here! just kidding:)